tuesday 20.7.10 - part 2

20 July 2010

Things I liked this week.
holiday.008
Cute t- shirt from here, I bought one for A.
holiday.010holiday.009
Wonderful calm bedroom I found here. Love the hanger, the blanket, colours...
holiday.011
Great ' looks easy ' project from here
holiday.012
I'm not often jealous, but this workspace! me too, me too, please:)
Love , love this nursery...
landscape_733landscape_1213landscape_250landscape_1883landscape_1724
and what about FREE holiday to Parisian flat, Canadian lake house, London family home or Amsterdam town house? I'm all for it. Genius idea Luxe Home Swap.

2 comments:

  1. I'm following your blog as you have a real sense of style! I might learn something xxxx frooogs xxx

    ReplyDelete

A FEW THINGS FROM MY LIFE All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger