is it here yet?

6 January 2012

tootsamacgintytootsamacgintytootsamacginty
Summer is definitely long way, but I'm loving this new spring/summer collection from Tootsamacginty. Very pretty styling, cool clothes plus cute kids:)

Here is a few things I liked lately:

I want this place in my neighbourhood, not enough cafes like this...

shhhh my darling

great idea for a gift card

loving this black tutu, now only for £10...

village collection for kids

this blog never fails for a good read

a magazine about delicious life from Lithuania

do what you love...great short film & start for new year

have a lovely weekend!

all photos from here

3 comments:

  1. So happy you like llamas' world :) Thank you Veronika!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog! I check it everyday. Thanks for sharing : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely post of these little ones. So nice to meet you just found your beautiful blog and so happy I did. I have enjoyed looking around and I'm now following you, wonderful to meet new friends. Hope you find a spare minute to visit and follow me sometime if you like. Sending you special wishes for a wonderful New Year I’m looking forward to keeping in touch in 2012.
    Always Wendy

    ReplyDelete

A FEW THINGS FROM MY LIFE All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger