gift guide 6 - personalised

21 November 2012

PERSONALIZED
Hi, how are you today? We are getting very busy with Christmas orders and I have started buying presents yesterday myself. What do you normally buy? Have you got any usual choices? books? music, clothes, jewellery, art?

I have a few tips for you again today. This time personalised items. Something meaningful, with little touch of personality and things you might treasure forever.

I'll be back tomorrow with some advent calendar ideas and more gift tips ....

1. Custom leather luggage tags - $30 + shipping
2. Personalised leather card holder - $74 + shipping
3. Personalised heart art - $72 + shipping
4. Custom bike badge - $22 + shipping
5. Personalised copper rings - $62 + shipping
6. Personalised family return address stamp -$29.95

6 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for including my copper rings in this lovely collection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Veronica, thanks so much for the inclusion. It feels great to be next to an amazing group of personalized items. Happy Holidays to All!
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/ThingsISaw?ref=si_shop

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have great taste! Thanks for this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for including my custom family stamp. Much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your jewellery it's so beautiful, I like it vey much, I also bought one at Evening Dresses
    , If you want one too. can visit this address, The backpacks are beautiful at there. I think you will be love it too.

    ReplyDelete

A FEW THINGS FROM MY LIFE All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger