Christmas baking

13 December 2012




Hi it is Petra here today.

I want to share a few pictures from yesterday's gingerbread baking and making of the cardboard stove for our friends children today. When I made ​​the first stove of Ikea paper box two years ago for Hugo to play in order to "cook" on the floor while I'm cooking dinner I did not expect that it will become his favorite toy and will the last to this day!
If you like the idea for your kids or as a gift for the children of friends, you can find inspiration here. It's really easy. For sticking the box I used black adhesive foil and for the description white gel pen. You can cut through the front of the box and have tilting door for inserting baking sheet. I did not cut the box, because it serves as a box for storing H. kitchen utensils and wicker basket for shopping. I might gave the paper stove supplemented with small spoons, apron, or baking set to all the children of our friends and always brought great joy. Wish you wonderful Christmas time.

+ one inspiration for you here
 
See you next week!
photos & styling by P.+V. Weiss

0 comments:

Post a Comment

A FEW THINGS FROM MY LIFE All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger