packed with love + instagram

6 April 2013

DSC_0018
Sorry about being very quite around here. Between celebrating few family birthdays ( including mine - turned 35), I flew to Prague last week to drop my daughter off to my parents, she is there full two weeks of her spring break. We have done it in past, I fly with her, stay couple of days, and pick her up after a week also. It works really well, they love her to bits, she really enjoys spending time with them and it also means we have a childcare to cover her school holidays.

I always try to fit loads of things in that time, going out, extra work, DIY etc. We went to celebrate friends birthday here last night, going to theatre on Monday to see this and to rugby game! tomorrow. Please just don't be too cold....
Between all that we have been working on a new website, blog, packaging, new products, ideas. As usual there is loads of them in my head, but I try to simplify and make wise choices this time. Don't we all these days?
Here is our finished new packaging, very gentle. I love our thank you (product cards), I took inspiration from this, do you remember I featured it here a while back?

One more news - I finally (re) started Instagram ( after ages when I kept losing my password) and you can now follow my work, outings, bits of family life over there too.
my name is : veronikapollard
Let me know if you are on Instagram, I would love to have peek into your life too....

have a great week(end)

6 comments:

  1. I'm on! @jocardiff Your business stationary is brilliant!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. V, stunning, the clean, simple design has such a powerful impact. D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the last comment, I am glad you enjoy the blog, since I have stopped my freelance work and only work at chocolate creative I have more time to blog and focus in the content. Nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice blog, like your blog style, thank you for sharing pictures, really like

    ReplyDelete

A FEW THINGS FROM MY LIFE All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger